Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 61 - explores geo-politics, the importance of strength through attraction, sharing and being noble
Tao # 61 / She stoops to conquer
When a strong country serves the world
it becomes like the ocean
down to which all rivers flow
Yet the more powerful it grows
the greater the need for deep humility
True strength is found in serving the Tao
knowing that we are all one in DivineUnity
the true seductress attains strength through attraction
by allowing her victim to feel tall and strong
attaining victory with the least amount of energy
she stoops to conquer as a servant playing along
The great state uses her surplus to seduce
the smaller states to do what she wants them to do
Extra grain goes to stuff the ever hungry goose
thus guaranteeing it's ready to cook
The larger economy plays the supportive role
thus gaining the support of the smaller economy
the smaller country is willing to go into the hole
in order to get the protection and strength of an ally
corporate economies desire servile consumers
service economies desire to serve
the needs of the manufacturer
which in turn wants to serve its customers
true strength is found through service
- Why is it that the country that serves the world becomes the strongest country?
- How can we see this being demonstrated in the world today?
- Why is humility important for the powerful?
- Why is there strength in knowing we are all in DivineUnity?
- Why is the strength of the seductress in attraction?
- How does she stoop to conquer?
- Where does the term "She Stoops to Conquer" come from?