Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 58 - explores good governance contrasting bad leadership with good leadership and the importance of leading by example
Tao # 58 / Good Governance ~ Parallels in World Religions which support deeper New Thought Understanding of Universal Spiritual Principles
- Why are the greatest rulers unobtrusive?
- Why is the heavy handed ruler mediocre?
- Why do dynasties lead to the rulers that are fools?
- What is a platitude?
- Can you think of any examples of rulers who loved photo ops but led the makets to flop?
- What does bushwack mean?
- What does playing it square mean?
- Where does the term "on the square" come from?
- How do we demonstrate DivineUnity?