Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 51 - explores nature versus nurture, DivineUnity and the importance of creating without possessing
Tao # 51 / Virtue
Tao is the root and fruit of all being
geometry of the double helix
defines the manifestation
environment unveils the final form
revealing the beauty of the universe
DivineUnity gives birth to all being
demonstrated through compassion
creating without possessing
guiding without controlling
sheltering and comforting
mysterious virtuous action
This is The Way.
- What is the double helix?
- How does the environment reveal the final form?
- How does DivineUnity give birth to all being?
- Wat is sentience?
- Why is it important to create without possessing?
- How do we guide without controlling?