Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 43 - explores how the way of softness is the ultimate power and how to teach without words
Tao # 43 / Non Action / Wu Wei
The softest water breaks the hardest stone
carves the block with no effort
that which lacks substance
can enter where there is no space
thus there is strength in non-action
Teaching without words
power of wu wei
beyond the understanding
of the majority
- How does the softest water break the hardest stone?
- What group wrote the song "the soft water breaks the stone?"
- How do we find strength in no action?
- How can we teach without words?
- What is an example of teaching without words?
- What is Wu Wei?