Divine TaoThere are 37 Tao Poems and 44 Te Poems
New Thought Te 42 - explores evolution and the mathematics of the fibonacci, the importance of giving
Tao # 42 / Power
Unity births Duality
Duality begets Trinity
Trinity explodes into Universal Multiplicity
The Receptive and the Active,
Feminine and Masculine
are found in all things
When they merge into DivineUnity
life force manifests generating new life
People hate to be orphaned, abandoned or worthless
yet elites often describe themselves in this way
"it is better to give than to receive"
often gain can mean loss, or loss means gain
it is a universal teaching
"Live by the sword, die by the sword"
violent beings die violent deaths.
This is central to my teaching
- How does DivineUnity manifest?
- How can Unity birth Duality?
- What is a singularity?
- How can duality beget trinity?
- How does this Tao align with the big bang theory?
- What other religions seem to alude to the "big bang"? How? What are the passages?
- What the qualities of Yin?
- What are the qualities of Yang?
- Why are feminine and masculine found wihin all things? How?
- Why would elites describe themselves as orphaned, abandoned or worthless? What could be gained by this self-description?
- Where does the term: "It is better to give than to recieve" come from?
- How could gain mean loss or loss mean gain?
- Where does the term: "live by the sword, die by the sword" come from?
- What religions share this value? Cite some of the passages from other spiritual texts.